for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch
ReadCHM is highly feature-rich and robust CHM reader for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (running iOS 3.0 or above).
ReadCHM supports documents in any language and allows users to easily navigate a document, search by keywords, bookmark a specific section, import CHM files via Wi-Fi, Mail, DropBox, iTunes, lookup Wikipedia, adjust many display settings and print wirelessly using iOS 4's AirPrint etc.
ReadCHM can seamlessly read a 50MB CHM document with very large index entries without any problem. Our users have reported being able to read even larger documents.
What others have said
This app is by far the best CHM viewer to date. I use it to reference technical manuals and such and this app works flawlessly. This hasn't encountered issues even when loading large CHM files with many pictures, chapters, etc. Don't waste your money on others, get this.
Best CHM reader available for the iPad bar none. This is to CHM files what GoodReader is to PDFs. I am the Director of IT at the corporation I work for and I need to reference absolutely massive CHM files of over 200MB and over 2000 pages. ReadCHM does it without a hitch...
Easy to use and does what is needed.
This app is really progressing nicely. Page margins still feel a bit tight, but in most other respects the reading experience is fast, fluid, and very pleasant. Definitely well past the point where it's reasonable to read an entire book. Great job!
- Library Manage documents via an intuitive library which supports document filtering
- Import Import documents easily via Wi-Fi, Mail, DropBox, iTunes and iCloud
- Highlight text Mark the content with color and quickly refer to them later
- iCloud integration Have your books available in your all devices by saving them in Apple online storage
- Navigation Navigate large documents with deep nested levels of sections
- Appearance Adaptive and nice appearance in both portrait and landscape modes
- Search Search for keyword in page and navigate among search results seamlessly
- Bookmark Bookmark a specific section and navigate to that section later
- Multilingual ReadCHM automatically detects the document's encoding to render it properly
- AirPrint Print your document wirelessly via AirPrint